Business Development & Strategy Manager (m/f/d) for Automotive business unit
Our passion is data and technology. Since more than 20 years, we have been creating data-based value in a digital world. Our ca. 400 employees are passionate in serving more than 250 large corporations in more than 80 countries from global offices in Europe, North and Latin America and Asia-Pacific. In the automotive sector, we are among the global market leaders offering best-in-class market & business intelligence in the automotive aftermarket. Our clients use our industry solution to boost their competitiveness and performance.
- You will report to the Managing Director Automotive and act as his Chief of Staff, working closely with Corporate Strategy and Senior Management
- In this role, you will be the driving force in developing and executing Automotive’s M&A strategy incl. target screening, implementation and coordination of M&A projects, due diligence, contract negotiations and post-merger integration
- You will also screen the automotive industry for new data-driven business models, gather and analyze information, develop and test business ideas
- You will meet with technology partners and start-ups, and help to establish a network of strategic partnerships around the world
- Advanced graduate degree in business administration preferred, >3-5 years of experience in Tier-1 management consulting
- Proven track record in strategic business development or M&A and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in the automotive or related industries, market research is a plus, but not a requirement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics especially business cases and financial modeling
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information at all organizational levels but especially to senior management
- Strong multitasking ability, ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, professional attitude, and ability to work proactively and independently as well as in a team
- Languages: Fluent in English, German and other language skills are an advantage
- Exceptional career opportunities in addition to high management attention
- Part of a global team with legal entities in 17 countries worldwide
- Compelling and multifaceted tasks with significant personal impact on business unit
- Remote work after a ramp-up period at our headquarter in Muenster
Do you have questions?
Contact us - Teresa or Pia – by phone (+49 (0)251 14496-2330 oder -161) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested?
Then join our team, where arguments count more than hierarchical levels and overtime work!
If the position appeals to you and you are interested in this challenge, please send your detailed resume with salary expectations and possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Teile diesen Job