Sales Manager (m/f/d) – Automotive
Our passion is data. For 20 years now, we at Eucon Group have been generating data-based values in a digital world. We achieve measurable success in our business units Automotive, Insurance and Real Estate. At our locations in Münster, Atlanta, and Shanghai, about 400 employees serve 250 clients operating in 80 countries.
In the Automotive sector, we are among the global market leaders offering best-in-class market information and data-based systems for efficient product management in the automotive aftermarket. Our clients use our industry solution to boost their competitiveness and performance.
Become part of our success story and join Eucon GmbH as Sales Manager (m/f/d) – Automotive!
- You will strategically expand the business with our existing customers and develop them into strategic key accounts.
- You will gain new customers in all matters related to vehicle and parts manufacturers and their aftersales business
- You will work on future-oriented products and support in the strategic development of business areas
- You will act as an interface between the customer and the pre-sales team to market our services and tools successfully and tailored to the customer.
- You will create and negotiate attractive offers and tailor-made solutions for our valuable customers with the support pf our PM & Presales team
- You not only follow but also set trends while actively driving the digitalization in the Automotive Aftermarket with us!
- Studies: You have completed a degree, completed an apprenticeship in the commercial sector or hold comparable qualifications
- Experience: You have already proven your expertise in sales in the software environment in professional practice in the European automotive aftermarket.
- Nice-to-have: You would stand out with an already existing, good network in the European automotive aftermarket
- Soft Skills: Even in stressful situations, you appear confident and committed, and are persuasive with your advisory competence in solution-oriented conversations.
- Working approach: You act in a customer-oriented, proactive and responsible manner. You are characterized by a high willingness to travel, logical thinking and abstraction skills.
- Languages: You have business fluent knowledge of German and English, an additional foreign language would be desirable
Our offer to you
In addition to our numerous benefits, such as the fixed 30 vacation days per year, our in-house childcare during the school holidays as well as flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from the home office, this position offers you:
- Internationality: You work for the market leader on the international stage.
- Attractive package: A bonus and a company car are included.
- Lots of variety: Since your work is customer-focused, no two days are the same.
- Modernity: Whether the latest technologies, home office or flat hierarchies: We want people who shape life today and tomorrow!
- A great team: Your colleagues are always there to support you – for example for joint brainstorming sessions!
Do you have any questions?
Teresa and Pia from the career team will be happy to help you by phone (+49 (0)251 14496-2330 or -161) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Then become part of our team, where arguments count more than hierarchy levels and full overtime accounts!
We want to make the application process as easy as possible for you, so it’s fine by us if you send us the link to your Xing or LinkedIn account as a first step. Send it to us directly via our online portal or by email (email@example.com).
Teile diesen Job