Employees of HJS Emission Technology GmbH & Co. KG praise PartsPool® training offer
As a family-run, medium-sized company based in Menden in central Germany, HJS Emission Technology GmbH & Co. KG stands for many years of experience and expertise in the field of exhaust gas aftertreatment. Some 450 employees are engaged in the development, production and marketing of modular systems for reducing pollutant emissions. Innovative environmental protection technologies are used as original equipment or for retrofitting in passenger cars, commercial vehicles and a wide range of non-road applications.
The employees of HJS Emission Technology GmbH & Co. KG who participated in the PartsPool® training were thrilled by the Training Academy offer. Lars Mothes, Deputy Head Aftermarket at HJS collected his colleagues’ feedback:
- A very, very pleasant atmosphere – from start to finish! Extraordinary hospitality. The training session was perfectly organized and far exceeded my expectations. Ms. Strucken’s relaxed, yet focused approach is particularly worth mentioning!
- The training was carried out very nicely, and it never got boring. I would have wished for more exercises relating to the batch search.
- Ms. Strucken was very competent, focused, ready to help, tireless and well structured; she explained the topics in a hands-on and easy-to-understand way.
- As usual, the way the content was imparted was excellent! It goes to show once again, that Eucon really understands its aftermarket clients: the application of relevant data, tools and the suggested solutions were in step with actual practice.
- Given the relaxed and open atmosphere, it’s a seminar that I would definitely recommend. The added value of this training was great. The seminar content was intriguing – from product management to the sales level.
We are very pleased with this feedback and would like to share it without comment.