(Senior) Key Account Manager (m/f/d) – Automotive
Our passion is data. For 20 years now, we at Eucon Group have been generating data-based values in a digital world. We achieve measurable success in our business units Automotive, Insurance and Real Estate. At our locations in Münster, Atlanta, and Shanghai, about 400 employees serve 250 clients operating in 80 countries.
In the Automotive sector, we are among the global market leaders offering best-in-class market information and data-based systems for efficient product management in the automotive aftermarket. Our clients use our industry solution to boost their competitiveness and performance.
Become part of our success story and join Eucon GmbH as (Senior) Key Account Manager (m/f/d) – Automotive!
- You will centrally manage our well-selected Key customers with support of the KAM team to make them grow them in a sustainable way
- You will determine our potential and possibilities in the market environment of vehicle and parts manufacturers
- You will create strategic account plans and promote the implementation of customer strategy and the realization of sales targets
- You will identify new business opportunities and secure the long-term success of your customers by developing sustainable, profitable customer relationships and analyzing customer-specific requirements
- With your industry expertise in all matters relating to vehicles and parts manufacturers and their aftersales business, you will analyze ourcompetitors and keep an eye on the overall market
- In close cooperation with sales management, you will work on the conceptual development of the sales strategy
What you contribute
- Studies: You offer a completed degree in economics, industrial engineering or a comparable education
- Experience: You have already gained extensive experience in the sale of services and products and/or as a project manager/consultant in the automotive aftermarket (OEM, IAM/OES or with a service provider/consulting company)
- Industry expertise: You possess industry experience in the national/international automotive aftermarket and a corresponding network
- Soft skills: You have a confident manner and have already proven your top communication skills, your strong negotiating skills and your closing capability
- Working approach: You act in a customer-oriented, proactive and responsible manner. You are characterized by a high willingness to travel, distinct logical thinking and abstraction skills.
- Languages: You have business fluent knowledge of German and English, an additional foreign language would be desirable.
Our offer to you
In addition to our numerous benefits, such as the fixed 30 vacation days per year, our in-house childcare during the school holidays as well as flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from the home office, this position offers you:
- Internationality: You work for the market leader on the international stage.
- Attractive package: A bonus and a company car are included.
- Lots of variety: Since your work is customer-focused, no two days are the same.
- Modernity: Whether the latest technologies, home office or flat hierarchies: We want people who shape life today and tomorrow!
- A great team: Your colleagues are always there to support you – for example for joint brainstorming sessions!
Do you have any questions?
Teresa and Pia from the career team will be happy to help you by phone (+49 (0)251 14496-2330 or -161) or by email (email@example.com).
Then become part of our team, where arguments count more than hierarchy levels and full overtime accounts!
We want to make the application process as easy as possible for you, so it’s fine by us if you send us the link to your Xing or LinkedIn account as a first step. Send it to us directly via our online portal or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Teile diesen Job