This is a joint privacy statement of Eucon GmbH and Eucon Digital GmbH. Protecting your privacy when processing personal data and the security of all business data is important to us and we take this into account in our business processes. Here we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
RESPONSIBLE ACC. Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
§ 1 LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) As far as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract, whose party is the data subject. This also applies to processing operations, which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual actions.
(3) As far as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) If essential interests of the data subject or of another natural person require the processing of personal data, art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If the processing of personal data is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR will serve as the legal basis for the processing.
§ 2 DATA ERASURE AND STORAGE DURATION
(1) The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage is cancelled.
(2) Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject.
(3) The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards expires, unless further storage of the data is required for the conclusion or the performance of a contract.
§ 3 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be referred to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, all personal data you provide will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(3) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
(1) In addition to the data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective order in general.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This particularly includes the
session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and you can, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. "Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party and therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in the latter case.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services, which you can use if you are interested. If this is the case, you must usually provide further personal data, which we use to perform the respective service and to which the data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. Providing information in fields not marked in this way is optional.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, is apparent from the respective contact form. Alternatively, you can contact us by e-mail. In this case, all personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored in order to process your request.
(3) To some extent, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(4) Wenn unsere Dienstleister oder Partner ihren Sitz in einem Land außerhalb des Europäischen Wirtschaftsraums (EWR) haben, werden wir Sie in der Beschreibung des Angebots über die Folgen dieses Umstandes informieren.
§ 5 RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Below you will find information on your rights as a person concerned according to art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time, and you can contact us directly. If you demand these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, considering the related legal requirements and restrictions. In this context, we may ask you for further information. We will explain the results of our examination and our procedure for fulfilling your request. It is possible that we may not be able to meet your wishes completely in the manner you request.
This does not intend to prevent you from claiming your rights from us or from asking us about them. We will be glad to answer all your questions.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data are processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of processing, if applicable on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, on the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, unless we have collected this data directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate administration fee for these copies.
(2) Right to correction
You have the right to demand from us the correction of any inaccurate information we hold about you. This also includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation to forward your request for deletion, all links to this data as well as copies or replications of this data to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data within the framework of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to art. 17 para. 2 GDPR, considering available technology and the implementation costs.
(4) Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to require us to restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. After that, the processing of these data is only possible with your consent or for a few, legally defined purposes.
(5) Right to object to the processing
If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may lodge an objection against the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the respective description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or we will point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, based on which we will continue processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction using the contact channels listed above.
(6) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given the former to us.
(7) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive information about yourself that you have provided to us from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the transfer to another person responsible. At your request and considering the available technical possibilities, this also includes the direct transfer from us to the other person responsible.
(8) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Nordrhein-Westfalen
Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf
Tel.: +49 2 11/384 24-0
Fax: +49 2 11/384 24-10
(9) Automated decision making including profiling
You have the right to obtain information on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and meaningful information on the logic involved and, on the scope, and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
The legal basis for the use of all web analysis tools listed in this section is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. We are interested in analyzing the use of our website by our website visitors to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or of we use it for other interests of ours, we will immediately inform you about this in the explanation of the respective analysis tool.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information about your use of this website, which is generated by the cookies, is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be referred to you personally. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(6) Further Information about the provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
User Terms and Conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Data Protection Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
§ 7 SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn. We use a data protection-friendly implementation technique. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. When the plug-in is activated, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We do not have any information about the deletion of the raised data by the Plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we pursue our interest in offering you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting and attractive for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following privacy statements of these providers. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland;
For more information on data collection visit: https://www.facebook.com/policy and http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
d) LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Dublin 2, Ireland; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) Our website also contains AddThis plug-ins. These plug-ins allow you to set bookmarks or share interesting content with other users. Through the plug-ins, we pursue our interest in giving you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our services and make them more interesting and attractive for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Using these plug-ins, your Internet browser will establish a direct connection to the AddThis servers and, if applicable, the selected social networking or bookmarking service. The recipients will be informed that you have accessed the relevant website of our online service and the data specified in § 5 of this declaration. This information is processed on AddThis's servers in the USA. We have established standard privacy clauses with AddThis. When you submit content on our website to social networks or bookmarking services, a link may be established between your visit to our website and your user profile on that network. We have no control over the data collected and the data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the retention periods. We do not have any information about the deletion of the raised data by the Plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores this data as usage profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and/or for the design of its website according to requirements. Such evaluation is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website.
(4) If you do not wish to participate in this procedure, you can object to the collection and storage of data at any time by setting an opt-out cookie with effect for the future: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out. Alternatively, you can set your browser so that it prevents the setting of a cookie.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider and further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be obtained from: Oracle Corporation, Global Data Protection Officer, 10 Van de Graaff Drive, Burlington, MA 01803, USA; www.addthis.com/privacy.
(1) We integrated YouTube videos into our online offer. The videos are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission. With the integration of YouTube videos, we pursue our interest in making our website more interesting and attractive for our visitors and to achieve a better presentation of contents and/or facts. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the respective subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation particularly takes place (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact YouTube.
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. Our purpose is to increase the attractiveness of our website by displaying interactive maps directly on our website, which enables you to easily use the map function. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives information that you have called up the respective subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account with which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly linked to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact Google.
(3) Further information on the purpose and on the scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. You will also find more information about your rights and privacy settings at: Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google verarbeitet Ihre personenbezogenen Daten auch in den USA und hat sich dem EU-US Privacy Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
5. Facebook Fan page
(1) The use of our Facebook Fan page requires the collection of personal data. Some are also collected during an unannounced visit. More specifically, metadata (frequency, duration, location from which the "Like" information was collected, when are users online, what contributions fans receive, which fans interact with what contributions, information about the device used), personal information (gender, age, location, language, and other demographic information) are collected from Facebook. This personal information is used here for statistical purposes. The legal basis for the benefit is art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(2) As a user, you can exercise your rights in accordance with art. 12 - 23 GDPR. Detailed explanations can be found in § 5, Rights of the person concerned.
(3) For more information about Facebook's data policy, please visit
https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, as well as information about the Insight data at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
(4) According to art. 26 GDPR there is a joint responsibility between us and Facebook. The contract can be found at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
(1) Video surveillance is used for visual control of the outside gate and main entrance. This is done on the legal basis of Article. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The video recordings are stored on the video server for 7 days in case of criminal acts such as theft or damage to property. Afterwards these are irrevocably deleted.
(2) The data will only be passed on to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so. The data will not be transferred to third countries.
(3) You have the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data relating to you are being processed; if this is the case, you have the right to be informed of this personal data and to receive the information specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
(4) You have the right to request the person responsible to correct incorrect personal data concerning you without delay and, if necessary, to complete incomplete personal data (Art. 16 GDPR).
(5) You have the right to demand from the person responsible that personal data relating to you be deleted immediately if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR in detail applies, e.g. if the data is no longer required for the purposes pursued (right to deletion).
(6) You have the right to request the controller to restrict the processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR is met, e.g. if you have lodged an objection to the processing, for the duration of the controller's examination.
(7) You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. The controller then no longer processes the personal data, unless he can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims (Art. 21 GDPR).
(8) You also have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the GDPR (Art. 77 GDPR). You can exercise this right at a supervisory authority in the Member State in which you are resident, in your place of work or in the place where the suspected infringement was committed.In North Rhine-Westphalia the responsible supervisory authority is: